Veni, Vidi, Vici – Julius Caesar
I studied, I enjoyed, I conquered Blogs. I ‘m bit lazy to learn something too popular and it is similar concept of other stuff which I already knew. Blogs was the one of the somethings. So, hasn’t it been fun? My answer is “Not at all”. I have had so much fun and I can say I conquered Blogs.
If someone asked me what you have enjoyed most through my researching experience, I would say without hesitation “chasing Caesar’s track" to be the most enjoyable part of my research. As I have mentioned in my first blog, I love the history of Roman Empire, and I have read the whole series of “Stories of Romans” by Nanaimo Shiono. Whenever I looked up emperors and social aspects, all I found were linked to those books and finally reached to Julius Caesar.
The most difficult task throughout this research was finding authoritative images which could show what I really want to explain. I found some great images through internet but I was unsure of their authanticit. Searching for authoritative and trustworthy materials was a very time consuming task when time was limited.
It has been a surprised to me that Google images of my topic have been the same as my own travelling photos. I then realised that I’ve been to some of ancient libraries from Pergamum to Ephesus including libraries in Rome. What a coincident! It may be my destiny to study library service and Roman public libraries.
Throughout research skills 2, I have learnt that Blogs and Web 2.0 are very useful tools when carrying out research and presenting results. I have also learn how important planning and strategies are to conduct research on time. I definitely use these tools in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment